This is my blog. A place to journal and record memories. A place to keep in touch with friends.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Our New Computer!
We got a new Mac! I'm typing on it right now and loving it! The key board is really cool and the screen is huge!! The mouse is kind of weird though. My favorite thing about the Mac is this really cool program called iMovie. It helps you make a full movie with all your clips! Do any of you own Macs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Meredith. I knew your sweet momma way back when- and I'm sure you are just as much fun as she is. You know what one of my favorite memories of Jen is - laughing, laughing,laughing. And I bet your crazy daddy gives her lots to laugh at these days. THanks for visiting my blog. Come back soon.
thats cool my sister has a mac. My brother Sammy edits movies on there.
Hey Mer, check out my blog. Amen.
We have a Mac!
your blog is very outdated...
Post a Comment