This is my blog. A place to journal and record memories. A place to keep in touch with friends.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Got Tagged!

10 years ago: I was one and living in Fresno. Reagan had just been born!
5 years ago: Madison was 2! We were about to celebrate Reagan's 5th birthday! I was 6 years old!
5 months ago: March, we were in school and very excited that there was only two months left!
5 things on my to do list tomorrow:
1. Shop for school supplies.
2. Clean my room.
3. Practice Piano.
4. Pick up my backpack from Justice
5. Go on the computer!! :)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I wore glasses when I was in 1st and 2nd grade!

2. I can't wait for school to start!
3. I got a new ipod on Thursday!!

4. I don't really like Disney Land.

5. I really,really, really, want a cellphone

5 Bad Habits:
1. Spending way too much time on the computer
2. Arguing about foolish things.
3. Impulse Buying
4. Saying things I regret later.
5. Being overly critical.

5 places I have lived:
1. Mission Viejo, CA
2. Ladera Ranch, CA
3. Fresno, CA
4. Minneapolis, MN
5. Orange County, CA

5. Meredith

7 comments:

CautionStarter said...

wow thats cool!!!! hey we should hang sometime... wink wink :)

Nyla said...

Good post! Congrats on the new Ipod! I wish I had one!
Mrs. C

Kendall Bush said...

meredith, I found the blog we wated!!! It's literally nothing though.

Kendall Bush said...

ok what you do is go 2 sydney's blog, the on the VBS post, click on comments, Click on her mom's name, and it's in her blogs on her profile!!!

CautionStarter said...

wonder if this was before or after kendll was mad at us...

Anonymous said...

prob before

Emmy said...

HI Merideth! It's Julia.
I was just comparing a picture of you when you were in second grade to the one in this entree.
It's a real miracle that I still recognized you. (I always envied your glasses!)
You should come visit my blog, alot has changed in my life!

Julia S