

Yesterday, at 4:30, the Criders came over. First we went up stairs and played American Idol. Then Chloe, Madison, and I took the mattresses off of our beds and put them on the floor together. Then we went downstairs and had dinner. We put on our swim suits and jumped in the pool. It felt really nice! We came back upstairs and got in our pajamas and then came downstairs and watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! We went back upstairs , brushed our teeth and went to bed. We stayed up until 11:00.
I woke up at 3:00 and listened to music on the MP3 player. When we finally all got up we played Clue. Then we video taped each other as we acted out Enchanted. Then Chloe interviewed Madison. (still on tape) We came down stairs and had eggs and chocolate chip pancakes! Then the girls went upstairs and we built a fort out of mattresses, pillows, and blankets. We had just finished it when our parents told us it was time to clean up! So we tore it down and put the room back together. Then we got dressed and went outside. Mrs. Crider came to pick up the kids and I went inside, got on the computer, and the rest is History!!!
5 comments:
Thanks Meredith for posting this! I love the pictures! Chloe had great time hanging out with you! I wish I could have stayed and watched your American Idol! Your set up was awesome!
Love, Mrs. Crider
I had such a good time!!!
mere check out supermac8 on youtube his roadtrip video. its soooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!
mere check out supermac8 on youtube his roadtrip video. its soooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!
heyhey u guys wats up?
Post a Comment