This is my blog. A place to journal and record memories. A place to keep in touch with friends.

Monday, June 23, 2008

We're Back!

We had a really fun time in Illinois. We left on Tuesday, June 10 and returned on the following Tuesday, June 17. My favorite part was seeing my cousins Anna, Clark and Katie. I especially enjoyed spending time with Anna. We are the same age and I hadn't seen her for 6 years!

I had so much fun and I hope it won't be another six years until I see my cousins again! :)

I enjoyed seeing Grammy and Grandpa again too. I loved their house. I got to sleep in Aunt Kendra's old room (Aunt Kendra is my daddy's twin sister). I spent most of my time in the backyard. They have a tree swing, a hammock, and a porch swing. We had fun swinging each other.

Pictures later!

3 comments:

Jill Duarte said...

i am so glad that i can comment on your blog. i love your blog! have an awesome summer! please visit my blog too and leave a comment. - syd

Nyla said...

Meredith- I am enjoying your blog. What great sentence structure! I am so glad that you are having a great summer. It looks like it was hard to leave Chicago!
Love, Mrs. C

Jill Duarte said...

i love your blog Meredith! love, mrs.duarte