This is my blog. A place to journal and record memories. A place to keep in touch with friends.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ringing in the New Year!

Happy New Year and welcome 2008! Yesterday night, to celebrate the new year we had a party at our house. We invited some school friends and had a terrific time. Although we had a huge mess afterwards, we also had a fun time playing games, eating treats, and talking with friends. Hope you had a fun night too!

3 comments:

Jen S said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog, Meredith. Keep up the good work! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I Love your blog, Meredith! And Try not to let your parents get rid of poor chester! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
#6:)

Mere:) said...

Hi Julia,
I saw your blog too but I forgot the adress. Could you leave a comment telling it or send it to my e-mail adress: meredithgrace@cox.net. I miss you too!
Meredith