This is my blog. A place to journal and record memories. A place to keep in touch with friends.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Letter



This has been a very exciting year. I hope to tell you a little about it in this Letter.

Mom- Mom started BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) this year and is a leader in a small group. She goes every Monday and Tuesday and does 'Homework' every other day of the week. She enjoys it very much and is growing in understanding of the amazing Gospel.

Dad- As you probably saw in a later post, my dad made partner this year. He also became deeply involved in golf. He has traveled to several beautiful courses this year and when we went to Texas, even got my aunt involved!

Meredith- This year, I haven't really been doing anything that exciting. I have also gotten involved in golf. I started taking from a new piano teacher, Mr. Craig. He is a very good pianist and composer. I haven't really got the bug yet but when I want to, I do enjoy it.

Reagan- Reagan was involved in flag football in the spring. He was part of a team called the Vikings. (a.k.a. the Purple People Eaters) His good friend Sam also played on the team. At the end of the season he happily received a good sportsmanship award. Later in the summer, Reagan started up Tackle Football. He joined a team called the Cowboys with his other good friend Elijah.

Reagan also joined the church as a communicant member.

Madison- Madison hasn't really been involved in a sport this year. She was involved in a soccer camp. We hosted her coaches, James and Lee. (Two British soccer coaches from England) Reagan introduced them to football ( which means soccer in England) and we had fun in the pool. Madison also has been a eager student in piano. I teach her out of my old books and give her assignments. Right now we are learning the staff.

Chester- Chester has had some hard times this year. He is loved by the kids. But the parents want to get rid of him. I hope that we keep him till he dies.

No comments: